Partnership with DarSolar gets you up and running with the infrastructure and management personnel you need to do business within Saudi Arabia. Not only will you get established faster, you’ll gain access to an experienced staff that is already familiar with the ins and outs of business in the Kingdom. Your support benefits include:
- A staff of native Arabic speakers with connections in regional business and government agencies
- Assistance with business visas and igama (residency permit) applications
- Support from government entities and regional businesses
- Legal consulting for company setup, contracts, trademark registration, IP issues and more
- Local banking and financial services
- Business visa processing
- Logistics and support for visiting members of your company
- Local publicity, public relations, and media events
- Local transportation, delivery, and accommodations
- Event planning (see the Conferences & Exhibitions page for more details)
- Translation and other language services (see below for additional information)
- A local mailing address
- One or more local telephone numbers
Translation and Other Language Services
DarSolar provides high-quality language services at cost-effective rates, including translation, interpretation, localization, desktop publishing, editing and proofreading in more than 40 languages, including Arabic and all major Oriental and European languages.
From persuasive marketing and advertising campaigns that retain the same influence and sway over your target audience as the do in the original language, to legal documents, to complex technical and industrial documentation, we take pride in providing superior service while maintaining the rapid turnaround necessary to keep pace with the advancing global business environment. Our expertise includes the capacity to precisely translate even the most complex technical and industrial documents, including terms and conditions, customer inquiry forms, auto-responder email campaigns, manuals, books, contracts, proposals, system descriptions and specifications.
A professional translator performs the initial conversion of your text into the target language, then a separate reviewer double-checks the translation to make sure that everything is in place. Next a linguist proofs the result to ensure that the text is free of typos and grammatical errors, is consistent in style and formatting, and utilizes accurate and appropriate terminology. Once the text is finalized, a formatter uses the original language files to flow in the foreign language text. The formatted document is then galley reviewed by the project’s proofreader. Throughout the entire process, a glossary of terms specific to your company, organization, or industry is used to guarantee that the terminology utilized in the translated project is consistent with the terminology already employed by your foreign subsidiaries.
For more information or to request translation services, send us a message or call +966 54 551 7977.