Operations & Maintenance
Regular maintenance is critical to the efficient operation of any solar facility, and there’s no substitute for dedicated local personnel. In addition, DarSolar offers you significant efficiency and cost-saving advantages when working with the unique climate requirements of Saudi Arabia and the MENA region.
We provide a full range of O&M services, including:
- Commissioning—Our comprehensive commercial and utility photovoltaic system commissioning checklist and performance testing serves as an empirical benchmark for future diagnostics.
- Asset Management—DarSolar will monitor your site (or portfolio of sites) on a daily basis to ensure that your systems are performing to specifications. We also watch for accelerated photovoltaic system degradation over time, alerting you to any potential issues as early as possible.
- Preventive Maintenance—Your site will receive annual or bi-annual diagnostics and preventive maintenance to ensure that your system maintains peak efficiency.
- Corrective Maintenance—Our asset management team will locate, isolate, and immediately develop an action plan to correct any issues that may develop at your facility. We’ll issue instructions to a local contact if the correction is minor, or mobilize dedicated field services if your solar electric system requires more extensive repairs.
- Array Cleaning—Regular array cleaning increases your annual solar energy production by an average of five to ten percent in climates with a dry season like Saudi Arabia’s. Our team will research optimal cleaning times based on local weather patterns, and recommend a schedule designed to maximize your return on investment.
PV with batteries: a threat to CSP? Read more: ow.ly/yIzuw